With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Currently to our amazing Biscuits team in Lovosice Plant we are looking for a true leader to join us in the role of Line Manager.
This role is fully responsible for developing, coaching and leading a production team in the line(s), machinery and identification and elimination of losses. The chosen candidate will lead colleagues to meeting safety, quality and production objectives in line with the company´s values and principles.
- Coordinate full performance of the line including financials, but also Safety, Quality, Delivery and Morale
- Lead your team (6 shift leaders / 90 operators) in order to reach ambitious targets: * Envision and Engage them thanks to individual targets and development plan. Encourage them celebrating successes together!
- Use a servant leadership approach to support your team
- Build capability among team through involving them Lean 6 sigma workshop and cross-functional work
- Manage the day-to-day operational scope of the line, but also build the strategic plan to improve the equipment and develop your team to optimize the performance every day
- Spend over 50% of the time on the core activities, in the line
- Solid experience in leading manufacturing teams, preferably in serial production
- Very good people leadership skills
- Change management mindset together with ability to deal with ambiguities and uncertainties and drive behavioural change
- Exceptional communication skills and flexibility to cooperate with various stakeholders
- True passion for production and building continuous excellence teams in the manufacturing area
- Strong analysis, problem solving and strategic thinking skills, together with the ability to set right priorities for self and others
- Fluent Czech/Slovak language + communicative English
- Secondary school or University degree (preferred in technical area)
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits:
- 5 weeks holidays
- Contribution to pension fund (up to 3%)
- Annual performance bonus
- Sick days
- Meal contribution
- Flexible working hours
Click here to discover more about our plant!
Start your sweet career in Lovosice!
ContactMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.