With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo, Milka and Halls Candies, and strong local Brands such as Figaro and Fidorka, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more “Moments of joy” by building the best snacking company in the world.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Customer Service Finance Pricing Specialist
Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where you’ll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. Working “from farm to shelf,” you’ll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf.
The jobholder will be responsible for setting up the special prices in SAP for CZ/SK markets and managing quotas in SAP for products with limited available quantity on CZ/SK markets.
- Maintain the prices for Mondelēz products in line with agreements with clients within a specific timeline
- Validate information in the system to check if the data is correct and flag any potential problems
- Work in close cooperation with the Sales team to investigate any issues or discrepancies
- Review the process to identify areas for improvement
- Preparing weekly reports
- Min. 1 year of experience in Customer Service or Logistics
- Fluent Slovak or Czech and basic communicative English level
- University degree/college education will be an advantage
- Good communication and organization skills combined with excellent customer approach
- Focus on solving problem and ability to work independently as well as in the team
- Flexibility and stress resistance
- Knowledge of MS Excel and SAP will be treated as assets
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits:
- 5 weeks holidays
- Contribution to pension fund
- Life insurance
- Sick days
- Meal vouchers and other benefits (sport, culture, health etc.)
ContactMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.