With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo, Milka and Halls Candies, and strong local Brands such as Figaro and Fidorka, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more “Moments of joy” by building the best snacking company in the world.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Production and Maintenance Manager
- Conducts controls and assures wafers and biscuits production within the Section to meet required production volumes and assortment structure as per internal consumer demands and detailed weekly production plans. Ensures meeting specified production processes and meeting specifications and quality of semi-processed and final production. Ascertains and evaluates risks influencing consistency, quality and efficiency of production and recommends preventive actions. Manage the whole M&R department as a part of Section.
- Is responsible for efficient utilization of all production resources (labor, materials and production equipment) to meet quality goals and economical aspects of production process. Ensures optimal maintenance of production equipment. * Drives Continuous Improvement as a work practice and manufacturing culture.
- Leads, motivates and develops Section (Production and M&R) department staff.
- Is responsible for keeping and meeting all requirements and procedures as specified by plant IMS (Integrated Management System) documents. Ensures maintenance and development of IMS according to needs in production area within Section. Is responsible for all quality records and wastage management.
- Defines labor force requirements and changes in shift patterns. Defines needs for investment projects and improvement of technological and utility equipment and control systems.
- Plans Section budget and is responsible for managing spending and meeting this budget.
- Maintains and develops the Integrated Management System. Identifies the needs for revision of the ISM documentation based on ISO 9001, 22000, 14001 and OHSAS 180012 standards, the results of the management review of the system, internal and external audit findings, identified non-conformities and changes to the internal processes, legislation, Mondelez International and practical needs. Approves procedures and working procedures.
- Manages production in accordance with IL6S processes.
- Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; lead ethically and model compliant behavior; maintain an environment where employees can speak up without fear of retaliation; ensure employees in area of responsibility understand the compliance responsibilities of their jobs and actively participate in the compliance program.
- University degree technical or economic field
- 5+ years previous experience in Manufacturing environment and people management
- Understanding of Food Safety, Product Safety
- Project management experience
- Plant or integrated supply chain experience
- IL6S and HPWS experience
- Learning agility
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strategic thinking skills and managing complexity
- Priority setting problem solving
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills
- People development skills
- Ability to clearly explain things
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits:
- 5 weeks holidays
- Contribution to pension fund (up to 3%)
- Annual performance bonus
- Sick days
- Meal contribution
- Flexible working hours
ContactMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.