With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo, Milka and Halls Candies, and strong local Brands such as Figaro and Fidorka, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more “Moments of joy” by building the best snacking company in the world.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Continuous Improvement Engineer
Through a servant leadership approach build the capability of the core team on the line(s) in loss intelligence, eradication and prevention. Act as the line(s) FI methodology and tools master and ensure all core team members are using and are competent in the application of those tools. Lead and contribute to projects that will reduce losses.
- Support the Line Leader/Section Manager to deliver the Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Sustainability, Morale (SQCDSM) targets of the line(s) and ensure process stability
- Understand and analyze the process variability root causes and come up with systems and ways to eliminate them
- Own Loss Analysis on the line(s), engaging the line team in deploying loss elimination activities
- Participate in the Daily Morning Meetings and help in data collection, data analysis and root cause analysis
- Analyze the process variation related losses eliminate them by designing systems and processes
- Build the capability of the line team on Integrated Lean Six Sigma (IL6S) work processes, own the work processes at the line(s) level and complete capability gap analysis and action planning
- Develop own experience in operating the equipment and in understanding Mondelez systems and Integrated Lean Six Sigma
- As a member of the FI (Focused Improvement) pillar, lead the FI pillar's agenda for the Line(s)/Section
- Coordinate and lead different activities related to Autonomous Management (AM) and Productivity Management (PM) pillars
- Work closely with the Line Leader/Section Manager to establish a loss eradication and prevention mind-set and culture within the core team. Never accept poor standards, challenge the status quo and empower others to do the same
- Demonstrate leadership everyday in the areas of Work Safety, Food Safety, Environment and Security
- Encourage the core team's involvement, passion and energy to achieve loss eradication and prevention
- Role model servant leadership by working closely with the Line Leader/Section Manager to remove barriers enabling the core team to achieve more
- Spend 75% of the time on the shop floor identifying, fixing problems and improving systems using IL6S tools
- Engineering degree (mechanical, chemical, electrical, food technology)
- Practical knowledge of Continuous Improvement methodology
- Fluent English as well as very good Czech language
- Strong communication, coaching and influence skills
- Ability to analyse and problem solve
- Ability to adapt and flex approach to suit situation/audience
- Ability to act as a change leader and motivate others
- Drive for Results
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
- 5 weeks holidays
- Contribution to pension fund (up to 3% of salary)
- Life insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- Sick days
- Meal contribution
- Other benefits (sport, culture, health etc.)
ContactMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.