With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo, Milka and Halls Candies, and strong local Brands such as Figaro and Fidorka, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more “Moments of joy” by building the best snacking company in the world.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Category Activation Specialist
Develop & Co-ordinate category strategies and brand plans of assortment, availability, visibility, pricing and promotion for the given category based on the shopper/consumer behavior.
- You will be responsible for the love brand Milka, traditional Figaro and maybe also Halls – marketing in-store activation of these brands from the proposal, execution including POS materials till to the evaluation.
- Your daily task will be creation and realization/execution of new project for further customer´s development.
- You will prepare sales folders with argumentation for key accounts to ensure the best execution.
- When we launch a new product – you are at it!
- You will be part of an annual planning process and preparation of activities for the whole year. That will be always an adventure.
- Are you not afraid of responsibilities? Budget of your brands will be fully in your hands from the planning point till to the tracking.
- Is communication skill your strengths? Perfect than, because you will be our connection between marketing, sales, demand planning and finance.
- Are you a team player? If yes, we are looking for you exactly.
- And definitely, you will enjoy the spent time with us and can learn a lot of new things!
- Secondary Commercial education / Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in Trade marketing/Sales/Marketing preferred and welcomed
- Fluent English and Czech/Slovak at a native speaker level required
- Driving license B category
- Proactive and reliable personality
- Presentation skills
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
- 5 weeks holidays
- Contribution to pension fund
- Life insurance
- Sick days
- Meal vouchers and other benefits (sport, culture, health etc.)
ContactMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.