Určitě znáte naše značky Milka, Oreo, Halls nebo Toblerone. Jsme předním světovým výrobcem čokolády, sušenek, žvýkaček a bonbonů a zaměstnáváme 90 tisíc lidí po celém světě. BeBe Dobré ráno, Brumík, Fidorka, Figaro, Kolonáda, Miňonky či Zlaté, to jsou výrobky, které čeští a slovenští zákazníci znají již mnoho let. Přidejte se k nám, ať už v našich kancelářích nebo továrnách, a pojďme vytvářet lahodné okamžiky radosti společně!
Investment Administrator (Maternity cover)
Execute financial investment accounting for plant. Perform clearing incoming investment invoices, support ordering of spare parts from abroad and manage agenda of investment assets in the desired range, quality and time. Actively participate in the purchase of capital equipment from abroad. Keep control over accounts of plant capital spending.
Handle supply investment invoices to be paid timely and properly accounted for, i.e.:
- expose the SAP system requirements for investment orders and receipts made to these orders
- conduct formal and numerical control invoices, correcting where deviations / error report discrepancies and problems relevant supervisor or worker
- enter incoming invoices into the book of incoming invoices in SAP and prepare orders for the payment of invoices
- prepare winding strip and forwards incoming invoices relevant departments to verify the factual accuracy of approval
- record and archive invoices for processing, including confirmation of the factual accuracy concerned departments.
Maintain an investment by actions / information about individual events, i.e. verify the correctness of codes assigned to professionals information systems and following the details of the investment plan.
Evaluate the implementation of investment projects:
- provide an overview of each spending action for discussion at management meetings
- maintain an overview of investment spending including overview of the payment of invoices.
Prepare documents for the plan cost evaluation in plant (assets depreciation).
Provide work-related agenda of fixed assets and other machinery:
- perform commissioning of investment assets in financial systems
- prepare a final report on the inclusion of new fixed assets in operation
- maintain records and documentation for investment assets in PC
- perform archiving according to relevant regulations for the investment area.
Perform administrative work related to capital investment:
- carry out archiving of technical documentation for technical investments
- supervise the investment invoices and approve disposal.
The investment projects working on the specification of parts imported and domestic:
- create demand, supply and processing contracts created in foreign language to purchase small investment from abroad
Provide import of equipment abroad, including the related agenda (transport contract).
Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; raise questions and concerns when faced with an ethical or compliance issue; apply integrity in all aspects of professional conduct.
- Secondary education in Economics
- Effective communication with internal and external partners
- Computer skills
- Good knowledge of economical laws and rules related to the financial of investment and assets
- Ability to work in team and independently
- Quick problem solving
- 1 year experiences in Accounting / Financial area
- English (Fluent spoken and written)
- Other European languages
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
- 5 weeks holidays
- Contribution to pension fund (up to 3% of salary)
- Life insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- Sick days
- Meal contribution
- Other benefits (sport, culture, health etc.)
ContactMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.