Určitě znáte naše značky Milka, Oreo, Halls nebo Toblerone. Jsme předním světovým výrobcem čokolády, sušenek, žvýkaček a bonbonů a zaměstnáváme 90 tisíc lidí po celém světě. BeBe Dobré ráno, Brumík, Fidorka, Figaro, Kolonáda, Miňonky či Zlaté, to jsou výrobky, které čeští a slovenští zákazníci znají již mnoho let. Přidejte se k nám, ať už v našich kancelářích nebo továrnách, a pojďme vytvářet lahodné okamžiky radosti společně!
You have almost certainly heard of our brands like Milka, Oreo, Halls or Toblerone. We are proud to be the leading manufacturer of biscuits, chocolate, gum and candy and with the support of our 90 000 employees we are passionate about creating delicious moments of joy for people all around the world. For many years, Czechs and Slovaks have been familiar with our brands such as BeBe Dobré ráno, Brumík, Fidorka, Figaro, Kolonáda, Miňonky or Zlaté. Become part of the Mondelez family either in our offices or plants and let's create the delicious moments of joy together!
Senior Brand Manager Biscuits
Senior Brand Manager Biscuits leads, develops and represents Local Herigate brands on local level. Ensures the strategic, execution and tactical aspects to deliver volume, net revenue, gross margin, market share and selected image attributes in both countries Czech and Slovak Republic. Furthermore, is an active member of country/regional category team, creates and shares best practices.
- Develop marketing strategy together with Marketing Manager, in line with the Mondelez Europe objectives in order to ensure development of Local Heritage portfolio.
- Independently convert agreed category marketing strategy into portfolio related activities.
- Develop consumer, competition & market insight through regular observation and analysis of the market and competitors, early recognition of changing market situations and recommendation of appropriate marketing action.
- Manage launch of New Product Development on the market.
- Monitor project budget, timings and control project performance for brand / all category brands.
- Propose budget and forecast for the brand / all category brands in due time, based on sales forecast, market shares, distribution, market research, changes, improvements on adaptations required on the product (recipe, quality, packaging, etc.).
- Monitor profitability of Local Heritage portfolio.
- Manage the brand team (1 direct report) in terms of education & motivation.
- Min. 5 years of solid experience in a commercial function of a FMCG company, ideally in Marketing
- Experience in Brand Strategy Development and portfolio strategy management.
- Team player with great interpersonal skills
- People management, project management & leadership of cross – functional teams
- Solid strategic thinking skills
- Flexible in business decisions, being able to give an opinion quickly, in line with brand strategy
- Strong analytical (numerical) skills, ability to quickly assess data from different sources
- Up-to-date knowledge of consumer products markets, including advertising, distribution channels and similar as well as media process in Czech and Slovak markets
- University degree, ideally with specialization in Marketing or Business Administration
- Fluent English and Czech – spoken & written
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
So if you’re ready to take one big step forward and be part of the future of our business, your ideal career is just one small click away.
Please note that application documents in English are required (make sure English version of your CV is uploaded in the application form) and full recruitment process is conducted in English.
- 5 weeks holidays
- Contribution to pension fund
- Life insurance
- Sick days
- Meal vouchers and other benefits (sport, culture, health etc.)
ContactMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.