Určitě znáte naše značky Milka, Oreo, Halls nebo Toblerone. Jsme předním světovým výrobcem čokolády, sušenek, žvýkaček a bonbonů a zaměstnáváme 90 tisíc lidí po celém světě. BeBe Dobré ráno, Brumík, Fidorka, Figaro, Kolonáda, Miňonky či Zlaté, to jsou výrobky, které čeští a slovenští zákazníci znají již mnoho let. Přidejte se k nám, ať už v našich kancelářích nebo továrnách, a pojďme vytvářet lahodné okamžiky radosti společně!
You have almost certainly heard of our brands like Milka, Oreo, Halls or Toblerone. We are proud to be the leading manufacturer of biscuits, chocolate, gum and candy and with the support of our 90 000 employees we are passionate about creating delicious moments of joy for people all around the world. For many years, Czechs and Slovaks have been familiar with our brands such as BeBe Dobré ráno, Brumík, Fidorka, Figaro, Kolonáda, Miňonky or Zlaté. Become part of the Mondelez family either in our offices or plants and let's create the delicious moments of joy together!
Lean Engineer (Continuous Improvement Engineer)
What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Through a servant leadership approach build the capability of the core team on the line(s) in loss intelligence, eradication and prevention. Act as the line(s) FI methodology and tools master and ensure all core team members are using and are competent in the application of those tools. Lead and contribute to projects that will reduce losses.
- Build the capability of the line team on IL6S work processes, own the work processes at the line level and complete capability gap analysis
- Encourage the core team's involvement, passion and energy to achieve loss eradication and prevention
- Participate in the DMS meetings and help in data collection, data analysis and root cause analysis.
- Analyze the process variation related losses eliminate them by designing systems and process
- Develop own experience in operating the equipment and in understanding Mondelez systems and IL6S
- As a member of the FI pillar, lead the FI pillar's agenda for the Line/Section
- Coordinate and lead different activities related to AM and PM pillars
- Work closely with the Line Leader/Section Manager to establish a loss eradication and prevention mind-set and culture within the core team
- Demonstrate leadership everyday in the areas of Work Safety, Food Safety, Environment and Security
- Spend 75% of the time on the shop floor identifying, fixing problems and improving systems using IL6S tools
- Engineering degree (mechanical, chemical, electrical, food technology)
- English Language (as well as plant local language).
- Strong communication, coaching and influence skills
- Ability to analyse and problem solve
- Ability to adapt and flex approach to suit situation/audience
- Ability to act as a change leader and motivate others
- Czech/Slovak language is a must
- 5 weeks holidays
- Contribution to pension fund (up to 3% of salary)
- Life insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- Sick days
- Meal contribution
- other benefits (sport, culture, health etc.)
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
ContactMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.