Určitě znáte naše značky Milka, Oreo, Halls nebo Toblerone. Jsme předním světovým výrobcem čokolády, sušenek, žvýkaček a bonbonů a zaměstnáváme 90 tisíc lidí po celém světě. BeBe Dobré ráno, Brumík, Fidorka, Figaro, Kolonáda, Miňonky či Zlaté, to jsou výrobky, které čeští a slovenští zákazníci znají již mnoho let. Přidejte se k nám, ať už v našich kancelářích nebo továrnách, a pojďme vytvářet lahodné okamžiky radosti společně!
You have almost certainly heard of our brands like Milka, Oreo, Halls or Toblerone. We are proud to be the leading manufacturer of biscuits, chocolate, gum and candy and with the support of our 90 000 employees we are passionate about creating delicious moments of joy for people all around the world. For many years, Czechs and Slovaks have been familiar with our brands such as BeBe Dobré ráno, Brumík, Fidorka, Figaro, Kolonáda, Miňonky or Zlaté. Become part of the Mondelez family either in our offices or plants and let's create the delicious moments of joy together!
Finance @ Mondelez is infused into every single aspect of our multibillion-dollar global organization. But it’s not just about numbers. As part of our finance team, you’ll collect and analyze intelligent information and data and use that to give everyone at Mondelēz International the power to make informed decisions.
As VAT Analyst you are accountable for building a relationship with the Genpact VAT team and you provide control of VAT returns and ensure that all VAT reports are in compliance in assigned countries within the EU region; you ensure timely and accurate reporting to the management and external authorities; you also support in testing/projects and various ad-hoc tasks. Last but not least you will have the chance to bring in ideas for simplification and harmonization of VAT processes.
- Coordinate VAT workflow for Genpact/Mondelez
- Oversight and trouble shooting of any issues of VAT process for EU region
- Ensure quality and legal compliance in the area of VAT with random checks before final submission to local tax authorities
- Approve/Manage approval of VAT returns and other associated tax and statistical declarations
- Initiate, coordinate and test necessary changes in the automated tax determination, mainly in the areas of Accounts Payable, Intercompany and Order to Cash, legislative changes
- Inform and train Genpact VAT team about procedural, legal or technical changes in Mondelez as appropriate
- Provide VAT and systems training to local key users and other departments within the Shared Service Centre Organization
- Act as point of contact for VAT related questions across the organization
- Coordinate and support local tax inspections
- Cooperation with stakeholders such as internal controls/internal audit/standard audit
- Coordinate and actively support on VAT matters in strategic projects
- Support continuous improvements, harmonization and simplification of ways of working throughout the entire Genpact/MDLZ VAT workflow
- Coordinate and support on-boarding of additional countries
- High School Degree in Economics, or similar
- First hands on experience of relevant accounting or VAT experience
- Good VAT knowledge
- Profound understanding and knowledge of SAP
- Experienced in MS Office – Word, Excel, Power Point
- Great coordination skills, ability to work effectively
- Self-starter, able to work under pressure to meet priorities and deadlines
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Good team player
- Fluent in English required
- Slovak and/or other Central European languages are an advantage
Join us now in Finance and play your part in bringing delicious moments of joy to the world!
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we support your career and development. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer a competitive salary plus bonus payment based on your performance. We also offer top attractive benefits, such as:
- Performance annual bonus payment, yearly salary review based on performance
- Cafeteria (sports, relax venue, culture, travelling opportunities, language courses), free drinks and fruit in the workplace, meal vouchers fully covered by employer, free company products, company gym
- Flexible working hours, extra holidays, financial contribution to wedding, childbirth and retirement, service awards, life insurance, contribution to education, supplementary pension fund, company parties and team events,
- Selected positions: Company car, cell phone,
- Cooperative and strong team environment
- International environment and further career progression
- Constant virtual and F2F learning opportunities
ContactMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.