Určitě znáte naše značky Milka, Oreo, Halls nebo Toblerone. Jsme předním světovým výrobcem čokolády, sušenek, žvýkaček a bonbonů a zaměstnáváme 90 tisíc lidí po celém světě. BeBe Dobré ráno, Brumík, Fidorka, Figaro, Kolonáda, Miňonky či Zlaté, to jsou výrobky, které čeští a slovenští zákazníci znají již mnoho let. Přidejte se k nám, ať už v našich kancelářích nebo továrnách, a pojďme vytvářet lahodné okamžiky radosti společně!
You have almost certainly heard of our brands like Milka, Oreo, Halls or Toblerone. We are proud to be the leading manufacturer of biscuits, chocolate, gum and candy and with the support of our 90 000 employees we are passionate about creating delicious moments of joy for people all around the world. For many years, Czechs and Slovaks have been familiar with our brands such as BeBe Dobré ráno, Brumík, Fidorka, Figaro, Kolonáda, Miňonky or Zlaté. Become part of the Mondelez family either in our offices or plants and let's create the delicious moments of joy together!
Business analyst - Shared services
In Information Technology Solutions (ITS), you’ll connect and empower every aspect of our global organization through excellence in technology and services. This includes investing in growth-enabling solutions as well as systems that integrate our supply chain from procurement to manufacturing, and customer service to logistics. You’ll help Mondelēz International implement the right business capabilities, powered by better information.
As Solution Delivery Expert (SDE) you will be the process and system expert in the Mondelez Business Services (MBS) or Corporate Service (CS) areas and you will be responsible for the definition, delivery, and deployment of the projects under your responsibility. You will apply & leverage existing process and systems following all agreed MBS/CS roadmaps and standards.
- Own the entire delivery lifecycle of the projects allocated, with direct responsibility in managing budget & synchronization with business case, functional scope & build quality, deployment schedule and operational readiness for all the processes in the delivery scope
- Own the relationship with the external vendors delivering projects within assignments - includes quality assurance with MDLZ & External partners in all phases of project delivery until the project is successfully transitioned to sustain the organization in Service Management & the Operations function
- Support the Global Solution Owner in future-state road mapping activities
- Provide functional expertise in a project team to execute and support project lifecycle including blueprint, build, integration testing and implementation with a specific list of Mondelez Business Services or Corporate Services (legal, facilities) related activities:
- Provide end user support in the MBS or CS functional areas.
- Analyze issues and define a clear resolution to the business.
- Engage technical teams when necessary.
- Act as a liaison between functional business groups and technology teams.
- Support a multi-site, multi-country customer base.
- Coordinate project teams with business analysts and specialists from other business groups, in order to resolve issues.
- Partners with Business Engagement Tower leads and business stakeholders to understand business requirements for implementation of MBS or CS projects.
- Accountable for best practices deployment including project delivery methodologies. Ensure adoption of the globally harmonized processes. Ways of working and strategic solutions. Contribute to solution and service roadmap improvements.
- Responsible to implement new solutions as per the architecture design by Global * Solution Owners, Enterprise Architects and Solution Architects, ensuring that the new solution is cost optimized and easy to maintain.
- Business Acumen – You are knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, technology and information affecting Mondelez and the sector; you know the competition and you are aware of how strategies and tactics work in the overall marketplace. Ideally, experience in deploying systems that support automation of business processes (eg. Robotics).
- Strong stakeholder management skills – You are able to identify, prioritize and understand your stakeholder groups by listening and understanding what is important to them. You are able to manage each Stakeholder group to align them towards a common purpose.
- Project/Program Management, expertise (PMI or Prince2)
- Problem Solving – You use logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions, you probe where necessary and see hidden problems; you are excellent at honest analysis and look beyond the obvious whereas you do not stop at the first answer.
- Conceptual & Analytic skills with the ability to balance theory and reality.
- Excellent communication skills with proven multicultural experience and vendor management skills.
- University degree - BCom preferred
- Languages fluency in English
Apply now and be part of a team that is empowering growth for Mondelēz International!
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we support your career and development. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer a competitive salary plus annual bonus payment based on your performance. We also offer top attractive benefits, such as:
- Performance annual bonus payment, yearly salary review based on performance
- Cafeteria (sports, relax venue, culture, travelling opportunities, language courses), free drinks and fruit in the workplace, meal vouchers fully covered by employer, free company products, company gym
- Flexible working hours, extra holidays, financial contribution to wedding, childbirth and retirement, service awards, life insurance, contribution to education, supplementary pension fund, company parties and team events,
- Selected positions: Company car, cell phone,
- Cooperative and strong team environment
- International environment and further career progression
- Constant virtual and F2F learning opportunities
ContactMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.