Určitě znáte naše značky Milka, Oreo, Halls nebo Toblerone. Jsme předním světovým výrobcem čokolády, sušenek, žvýkaček a bonbonů a zaměstnáváme 90 tisíc lidí po celém světě. BeBe Dobré ráno, Brumík, Fidorka, Figaro, Kolonáda, Miňonky či Zlaté, to jsou výrobky, které čeští a slovenští zákazníci znají již mnoho let. Přidejte se k nám, ať už v našich kancelářích nebo továrnách, a pojďme vytvářet lahodné okamžiky radosti společně!
You have almost certainly heard of our brands like Milka, Oreo, Halls or Toblerone. We are proud to be the leading manufacturer of biscuits, chocolate, gum and candy and with the support of our 90 000 employees we are passionate about creating delicious moments of joy for people all around the world. For many years, Czechs and Slovaks have been familiar with our brands such as BeBe Dobré ráno, Brumík, Fidorka, Figaro, Kolonáda, Miňonky or Zlaté. Become part of the Mondelez family either in our offices or plants and let's create the delicious moments of joy together!
Category / snacking activation manager
As Activation Manager you put our customers at the heart of our business. We are looking for a communicative and open-minded, action oriented leader who is building strong relationships with customers, big or small, and you’ll help Mondelēz International become the supplier of choice and ensure we deliver world-class execution of our business plans in every store.
Category Planning is the critical link between our categories and our sales teams. You are expected to develop and implement the commercial plan for the year. Through perfect in-store & shopper insights and category/business analytics, you give frontline Sales teams the sales tools, knowledge and techniques to perform at their best for the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- Lead Category Management department, create category vision for selected customers and base for preparing planograms development for all categories we are focusing on (confectionery, biscuits, gum & candy, bakery, salty, etc.) and cross-category activations in order to achieve best possible visibility and shelve presence of Mondelez products (according to company matrix, specific customer joint projects) at all shopper touch points (primary shelves, secondary placements, hot zones) for both CZ and SK
- Create and achieve categories visibility targets (both quantity and quality) with a full responsibility of quality targets setting for Modern/Traditional trade and cooperation on quantity targets setting and tracking together with Cross Category Planning/Insight Analyst role
- Lead, motivate and develop direct reports to higher strategic and proactive level towards achieving CatMan KPI’s.
- Adapt marketing plans for sales execution in cooperation with rest of channel activation department achieving.
- Represent Sales interests in dealings with consumer insight, shopper insight and marketing departments.
- Actively visits customers to negotiate our proposals as a front face.
- Ad hoc projects for cross-category activations.
- In-depth experience in Sales, Category Management or Trade Marketing experience
- Independent in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Nielsen Spaceman or other CatMan related Software is an advantage
- Good analytical thinking
- Be a people builder – Experience with developing people: Provide challenging and stretching tasks, hold development discussions/career conversations, develop and execute development plans, support colleagues and direct headcounts who need help and further development
- Presentation skills – You are a comfortable and adaptable presenter if on a one-to-one basis or small and large groups, with peers, direct reports and bosses, inside and outside the organization.
- Negotiating Skills – You negotiate skillfully with internal and external groups, you are direct and forceful and at the same time diplomatic.
- Business Acumen – You are aware of current and future policies, practices, trends, technology and information affecting our business. High awareness of the competition in the marketplace.
- Priority setting – Spend your time and the time on others on what’s important, sense what help or hinder accomplishing a goal
- Driving license B
- Fluent English (C1 by CEFR)
- Fluent in Czech and/or Slovak
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
- 5 weeks holidays
- Contribution to pension fund
- Life insurance
- Sick days
- Meal vouchers and other benefits (sport, culture, health etc.)
ContactMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.