Určitě znáte naše značky Milka, Oreo, Halls nebo Toblerone. Jsme předním světovým výrobcem čokolády, sušenek, žvýkaček a bonbonů a zaměstnáváme 90 tisíc lidí po celém světě. BeBe Dobré ráno, Brumík, Fidorka, Figaro, Kolonáda, Miňonky či Zlaté, to jsou výrobky, které čeští a slovenští zákazníci znají již mnoho let. Přidejte se k nám, ať už v našich kancelářích nebo továrnách, a pojďme vytvářet lahodné okamžiky radosti společně!
You have almost certainly heard of our brands like Milka, Oreo, Halls or Toblerone. We are proud to be the leading manufacturer of biscuits, chocolate, gum and candy and with the support of our 90 000 employees we are passionate about creating delicious moments of joy for people all around the world. For many years, Czechs and Slovaks have been familiar with our brands such as BeBe Dobré ráno, Brumík, Fidorka, Figaro, Kolonáda, Miňonky or Zlaté. Become part of the Mondelez family either in our offices or plants and let's create the delicious moments of joy together!
Safety Section Coordinator (Maternity cover)
You will be responsible for the co-ordination of site & section based activities to achieve the Health and Safety. You have a “can do” attitude and act with accountability and sense of urgency, contributing to as an individual and as part of the team.
You will operate in an environment which is centered on developing and sustain a safe, and secure work place whilst considering the impact on the environment by:
- Influencing and coaching other managers & colleagues to deliver a step change in our safety culture
- Collate the information from the site to identify daily safety losses and assist the sections with developing solutions
- Improve site safety performance and contribute to the HSE pillar as part of the IL6S program.
You work closely with each Section to provide feedback and solutions to improve ours ways of working.
You understand the need for flexibility is key to our success and are willing to work across the site.
Technical support and advice to managers on SSE legal compliance and best practice in addition to coaching managers in best practice / approach in order to deliver a step change in safety performance
Providing support and assistance to Sections on:
- Risk assessment programmes
- HS audit and inspection programmes
- Development of HS procedures and One Point Lessons
- Incident investigations
- Delivering HS training - including developing training materials where required
- Validation of corrective actions on Enablon
- Creation of MDLZ safety system of work standards
- Technical and legal solution
- Approval of LoTo standard system
Co-ordination of :
- HS training programmes
- HS Inspection & Audit schedules
- HS non-conformances and close out
Maintenance of HS KPI/KAI data including:
- Accident statistics
- IL6S pillar development
- System Ownership - Responsible for taking the lead and ensuring that employees are trained and using the system which you own
- Undertaking the roles of SHE pillar deputy
- Ensuring the KPI’s & KAI’s are up to date
- Assisting the SSE Manager with the development of site SSE management systems
- Deputising for SSE Manager when necessary
Responsible for fire safety:
- Compliance with legal requirements - ATEX standard.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Engineering, Environment or Safety
- Qualification in HS management systems
- Technical functional excellence in SSE and demonstrated thought leadership
- Minimum 3 years experience as a HS practitioner
- Project management skills, particularly utilizing outside engineering resources
- Demonstrating good process management and good pragmatic business application of systems and functional principles and standards
- Strong communication, training and presentation skills
- English language knowledge
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
- 5 weeks holidays
- Contribution to pension fund (up to 3% of salary)
- Life insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- Sick days
- Meal contribution
- Other benefits (sport, culture, health etc.)
ContactMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.
Phone: +420 731 493 015