Určitě znáte naše značky Milka, Oreo, Halls nebo Toblerone. Jsme předním světovým výrobcem čokolády, sušenek, žvýkaček a bonbonů a zaměstnáváme 90 tisíc lidí po celém světě. BeBe Dobré ráno, Brumík, Fidorka, Figaro, Kolonáda, Miňonky či Zlaté, to jsou výrobky, které čeští a slovenští zákazníci znají již mnoho let. Přidejte se k nám, ať už v našich kancelářích nebo továrnách, a pojďme vytvářet lahodné okamžiky radosti společně!
Health and Safety Manager
- Responsible for managing, coordinating and overseeing implementation of all Health, Safety, Security, Fire prevention and Environmental (SSE) programs and processes. Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements, and Mondelēz policies and continuous improvement in key identified measures and objectives. Prepares and builds consensus annual plans for plant wide SSE initiatives.
- Plan/Budget/Control annual capital budget for SSE to ensure flawless execution of the SSE plan and adherence to all internal and external compliance standards. Drives next level thinking and continuous improvement in the SSE function and company programs/initiatives.
- Provides SSE expertise for the plant for all new projects and change management activities.
- Develops performance standards and methods of accomplishing those standards to measures facilities against. Develops, designs, and has responsibility for the implementation and follow-through of the local processes. Follows up on non-conformances and develops the systems to resolve them based on root cause analysis.
- Understands relevant technical requirements in SSE and ensures compliance with regulatory requirements, and company policies.
- Ensures appropriate risk assessments are conducted and follow ups implemented to minimize or eliminate accidents, asset losses, security breaches and environmental issues that might cause harm to one of the company’s employees, contractors, visitors, assets or reputation.
- Ensures that the appropriate talent is in placed through training, mentoring, and succession planning and supports development and learning capabilities of plant SSE Staff.
- Provides linkage to the Regional function by actively participating in policy and best practice development. Review performance in SSE and facilitates implementation corrective and preventative actions where required.
- Ensures the facility standards are in compliance with both Company and governmental/community regulations.
- Ensures training and coaching are taking place to drive a safety-perfect culture and to ensure Health, Safety, Security and environmental standards and awareness are well understood throughout the plant organization.
- Leads the facility emergency response planning, training and is proficient in the company’s Special Situations Management program.
- Directs the maintenance and inspection of fire protection systems.
- Fulfil health & safety requirements for MDLZ services (R&D).
- Take responsibility for implementation, maintaining, improving and updating of knowledge of quality and safety of food products, working safety and environmental protection as stipulated by the Integrated management system.
- Perfect complexity handling and priorities setting
- Problem solving and stress resistance
- Leader personality
- Presentation skills
- Motivation to continuously learn and implement new things (knowledge, processes)
- Good communication skills
- Drive for results
Qualification and Experience
- Strong project management
- University degree
- English language on good level (oral and written)
- PC skills (MS Office)
- Learning on the fly
- 5 weeks holidays
- Contribution to pension fund (up to 3%)
- Annual performance bonus
- Sick days
- Meal contribution
- Flexible working hours
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
ContactMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.