Určitě znáte naše značky Milka, Oreo, Halls nebo Toblerone. Jsme předním světovým výrobcem čokolády, sušenek, žvýkaček a bonbonů a zaměstnáváme 90 tisíc lidí po celém světě. BeBe Dobré ráno, Brumík, Fidorka, Figaro, Kolonáda, Miňonky či Zlaté, to jsou výrobky, které čeští a slovenští zákazníci znají již mnoho let. Přidejte se k nám, ať už v našich kancelářích nebo továrnách, a pojďme vytvářet lahodné okamžiky radosti společně!
You have almost certainly heard of our brands like Milka, Oreo, Halls or Toblerone. We are proud to be the leading manufacturer of biscuits, chocolate, gum and candy and with the support of our 90 000 employees we are passionate about creating delicious moments of joy for people all around the world. For many years, Czechs and Slovaks have been familiar with our brands such as BeBe Dobré ráno, Brumík, Fidorka, Figaro, Kolonáda, Miňonky or Zlaté. Become part of the Mondelez family either in our offices or plants and let's create the delicious moments of joy together!
HR Manager Commercial CZ/SK
The purpose of HR Manager Commercial CZSK role is to support Mondelez CZ/SK teams to deliver profitable, predictable and sustainable net revenue growth by:
- championing positive employee experience that will drive the future performance of our company
- partnering with business units to create growth opportunities for our talent and building the right business capabilities
- influencing Mondelez CZ SK culture that enables us to be competitive.
- Ensure and manage proper planning, recruiting, staffing, deployment, development and rewarding of employees within the area of responsibility, in line with overall HR strategy, company policies and local legislation.
- Such HR services include advice and counselling to respective managers and employees on a variety of HR issues, such as (but not limited to): recruitment, career counselling, team effectiveness & engagement, talent development and potential of team members, training, and labour law issues.
- Manage internal communication in liaison with PR function.
- Project work and internal sessions and workshops facilitation, e.g. country engagement plan drive through the action plans together with leadership team.
- Ensure compliance with local legislation and have fair and consistent policies approach.
- Lead for change and manage relationships in a matrix environment, connecting different functions.
- Coordination of new processes/legislation with factories and European Business Service Centre.
- Min. 5 years of professional experience (HR Generalist background)
- University/College degree in Business, Economics or similar
- Excellent understanding of HR Policies and Procedures
- Broad insights of Czech and Slovak commercial market and local labour law
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of people and organizational development methodologies
- Ability to manage vision and purpose and to manage change
- Drive for results, with a sound level of attention for detail
- Proven skills of cooperating with various stakeholders (leadership teams, unions etc.)
- Excellent communication: written & oral, ability to convince and negotiate
- Czech and English language required, both written and oral
- Planning, organisation and facilitation skills
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
ContactMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.