People Experience Internship - Plant Opava, CZ
Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
As an organization we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers. Joining us at an early career stage in our fast paced and ever changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more. You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone– you may even surprise yourself! We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavor.
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
- You will work in one of our leading biscuit manufacturing sites and will gain and use plant knowledge to provide local HR services that are relevant and tailored to the needs of the business
- You will be exposed to working with our Core employees (blue collar) and support them with their HR requests
- You manage the legally required signing of documents (contracts, contract amendments, mandatory onboarding materials, paperwork related to leavers) and its e-filing
- You support the People Experience Advisors with activities related to recruitment and onboarding of our core employees
- You are responsible for focusing on employee experience and continuous improvement of end-to-end operational HR services
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- You are fluent in Czech or Slovak and English
- You have a can-do attitude and open mind
- You are interested in the field of Human Resources
- Basic knowledge of MS office software
Education / Certifications:
- You are studying towards a University (Bachelor's or Master's) Degree in law, HR or other relevant business area
- There is a possibility of combining an internship with writing a thesis (topic of thesis has to be related to HR topics)
- Full time - 5 days a week in our biscuits plant. If you are not available full-time, we are flexible so we would still like to hear from you!
- 5 weeks holidays
- Contribution to pension fund (up to 3% of salary)
- Life insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- Meal contribution
- other benefits (sport, culture, health etc.)