Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are!
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will support the logistics (in the biggest biscuits plant in Europe including production planning, material call-off, all material and Finished goods warehouses and export in terms of health and safety, quality, service, cost, food defense, legal requirements and policies compliance. You will provide team leadership, care for people and direction for the logistics organization. In this role, you will develop your people, implement logistics strategy and effectively execute operations.
How you will contribute:
- Lead the logistics teams (about 90 persons), ensure their safety at work, and motivate them in order to foster engagement and pride
- Be accountable for production planning, material call-off, warehouse, transportation, and international logistics (import/export)
- Ensure the implementation of the business plan by delivering a consistent service level, adapting the plant logistics to the demanding and changing customer environment and ensuring sufficient operational capacity to deliver business needs
- Be accountable for delivering logistics operational cost budget, ensuring that best-in-class controls and governance are in place
- Initiate and lead continuous improvement programs that reduce cost and our carbon footprint and improve the service performance of the operation
- Ensure successful projects implementation
- Ensure adherence to health and safety, quality, food defense and legal requirements and policies
- Support best-practices sharing and adoption
What you will bring:
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Team leadership experience, with proven ability to build effective teams and develop people
- Solid background in logistics with experience leading operations, ideally in an FMCG/CPG environment
- Strategic thinking plus excellent presentation, communication, influencing and motivational skills
- Drive for results with proactive, dynamic and action orientated approach, identifying areas where business change is required and excellence in project management
ContactMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.