Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are!
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
You take pride in your work and will drive toward a culture of zero incidents and an optimum environmental footprint. HSE programs will be well implemented and meet the relevant standards and regulations in the Plant. That means you will ensure that facilities provided are well maintained, regulation/procedure are in place and implemented, hazards/aspects assessments are conducted, the accident both caused by unsafe acts and conditions are reduced and energy and waste are driven down.
- Assist and lead the cultural transformation regarding HSE to help lead plant to achieve Zero accidents and Incidents
- Be responsible for coordinating and overseeing implementation of all Health & Safety programs and processes
- Participate in investigations to facilitate closure of identified non-conformances
- Provide Health and Safety expertise for the plant for all new projects and change management activities
- Follow up on non-conformances and develops the systems to resolve them based on root cause analysis
- Maintain an up-to-date incident reporting system, assist with investigating incidents in conjunction with the HSE Pillar team/safety committee and drive the completion of corrective actions to eliminate root causes/reoccurrence
- Develop technical guidance programs to identify and remove physical hazards`
- Experience in Environmental Health and Safety
- Must have certificate for Safery and Fire protection
- Experience in safety, and/or environmental technical standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work with individuals at all levels
- Understanding and knowledge of regulatory reports and compliances including experience with ISO
- Fire protection certification
- Risk prevention certification
The contract is limited up to 1 year.
- 5 weeks holidays
- Contribution to pension fund (up to 3%)
- Annual performance bonus
- Sick days
- Meal contribution
- Flexible working hours
ContactMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.