HSE Manager Marianske lazne
Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Responsible for managing, coordinating and overseeing implementation of all Health, Safety, Security, Fire prevention and Environmental (SSE) programs and processes. Accountable for ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, and Mondelēz policies. His main objective is to get a 0 safety incident in Marianske Lazne sites.
- Plan/Budget/Control annual budget (capex and Opex) for HSE to ensure flawless execution of the HSE plan and adherence to all internal and external compliance standards.
- Drives the improvement in the HSE function, on one side identifying the gaps in the current system and on the other side implementing the different company program and initiatives.
- Key contributor in the different projects, he brings the HSE expertise for the plant for all new projects and change management activities.
- Develop the HSE system, including methodology to track the performance and ensure the system is used as planned. Use Root Cause Analysis tools to understand the gaps and close them
- Ensures appropriate risk assessments are conducted and follow ups implemented to minimize or eliminate accidents, asset losses, security breaches and environmental issues that might cause harm to one of the company’s employees, contractors, visitors, assets or reputation.
- Ensure the full development of the factory staff on Safety culture and capabilities, via training, coaching, evaluation on the shopfloor
- Provides linkage to the Regional function by actively participating in policy and best practice development.
- Directly accountable for the fire protection system : directs the maintenance and inspection of fire protection systems in the CZ cluster
- Technical safety and Fire protection certification
- At least 3 years in HSE specialist / management position
- Knowledge of modern methods of production both in the technical aspects and the elements of management (IL6S / HPWS)
- English and Czech spoken and written
- 5 weeks holidays
- Contribution to pension fund
- Life insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- Meal contribution
- Other benefits (sport, culture, health etc.)
ContactMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.