Customer Activation Specialist
Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
You ensure that promotional campaigns and initiatives are activated across the customer base. You explain the activation vision, provide support materials and develop in-store point-of-sale (POS) activation requirements.
- You will cooperate on strategies for Trade channels/customers to deliver the annual plan (AC) and seek for identification of other business drivers to increase the revenue (also via evaluation and presentation of all activation we are doing).
- You will act like a bridge between Category (MKT) and sales (KAM), closer to sales.
- You will be a co-pilot of key account when forecasting & leaflet frequency preparation.
- You will recommend and track the in-store execution (listing, tailor-made promotions, exclusivities)
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position would be an advantage (sales, marketing, trade marketing)
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc)
- Czech or Slovak – fluent (both spoken and written)
- English at a communicative level
- Driving Licence B
- 5 weeks holidays
- Contribution to pension fund
- Life insurance
- Sick days
- Meal vouchers and other benefits (sport, culture, health etc.)
ContactMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.