Key Account Executive
Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
You support key account teams on a wide variety of activities to meet our strategic growth plan.
- Support Account Managers to ensure an effectively communicated, coordinated and focused sales effort against key commercial priorities
- Negotiate with applicable account representatives, to build and maintain favorable and effective relationships with customers
- Provide support for all activities necessary to managing the customer relationship effectively including trade funds, invoicing and claims queries, relevant sales promotions, merchandising, shelf management and national sales programs etc
- Delivering results and problem solving
- Negotiation and influencing
- Planning and execution
- Analytical ability
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Very good knowledge of Czech language
- 5 weeks holidays
- Contribution to pension fund
- Life insurance
- Sick days
- Meal vouchers and other benefits (sport, culture, health etc.)
ContactMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.