Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
You assist in planning, developing and execution of capital projects, technical development, feasibility perspectives of engineering-related activities in the supply chain and capital-expense project execution to support growth, world-class manufacturing and productivity with the highest level of quality, safety and environmental requirements. You help ensure sure that Mondelēz business and innovation processes in project management and Mondelēz standards in execution are followed.
The role supports capital project execution, and you will be accountable for the quality of the results and execution of capital projects using Mondelēz standards, and business and innovation processes in project management. You will help define and deliver the capital and technical agenda during the development phase of capital investments with stakeholders so that accurate budgets, plans and fit-for-purpose technical solutions are provided and develop the capital budget according to the contract and forecast cash flow. You will also help ensure that applicable engineering developments and standards are properly implemented, and support the development and implementation of state-of-the-art processes and equipment strategies to optimize resources, harmonize assets and rollout best practices.
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Engineering or operations
- Working effectively and under pressure to meet deadlines
- Project management
- University education (chemical, electronic, technical)
- Experience in production companies (food/beverage, automotive, electronics, consumer goods, packaging, pharma or other)
- Advanced level of English language & fluent Czech language
- Excellent communication skills
- The desire to solve problems and constantly look for improvements
- Integrated Lean Six Sigma / TPM knowledge
- 5 weeks holidays
- Contribution to pension fund (up to 3% of salary)
- Life insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- Sick days
- Meal contribution
- other benefits (sport, culture, health etc.)
ContactMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.