Junior Administrative Support - Production & Quality
Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
You will act as the center of control and people rely on your support and skill to keep things running smoothly as you take care of budgets, expenses, ordering supplies, answering calls and emails.
- Provide administrative support executing activities and build an effective relationships with those you support
- Perform duties as needed related to budget, expenses and purchasing processes
- Answer calls and emails, responding to queries and requests appropriately
- Manage archiving and filing in line with statutory requirements and company policy
- Complete and update reports and maintain systems and data
- Undertake additional projects and tasks as requested
- Secondary education required
- Min. 1 year of experience in administrative area
- Experience with MC Office
- Fluent Czech Language, good English skills
- Great communication skills
- Attention to detail combined with proactive attitude
- 5 weeks holidays
- Contribution to pension fund
- Life insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- Meal contribution
- Other benefits (sport, culture, health etc.)
ContactMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.