Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
The purpose of the role is to create and implement Maintenance, Facilty and Assets Reliability (AR) strategy for Lovosice factory to optimize cost, improve asset performance, lead assets maintenance / facility activities and ensure to have right capabilities & competencies in the maintenance team to provide full support to the production.
- Proactively coach, mentor and develop the team of engineers, technicians and specialists (50 people in total)
- Ensure maintaining highest maintenance standards in production lines and bulk handling system, utilities operations and maintenance, facility management, Rsset Reliability systems
- Coordinate maintenance activities with the core teams
- Develop and implement Maintenance and Facility strategy to ensure cost-effective assets maintenance
- Implement standardized best practice processes and systems to optimize maintenance strategies
- Ensure legal, quality and safety compliance of the equipment, utilities and infrastructure of the factory
- Lead saving programs and initiatives to optimize relevant costs
- Build internal expertise in Integrated Lean Six Sigma methodology and supporting development of the operators’ technical skills (AM and PM pillar)
- Maintenance/ facility management /manufacturing/engineering experience, preferably in international organization
- University degree or technical high school diploma with demonstrated successful career path
- Min. 3-year experience in facility / maintenance management
- Demonstrated people management experience or exceptional leadership skills
- Very good English and fluent Czech/Slovak
- Understanding of the best in class processes + continuous improvement and status quo questioning mindset
- Six sigma (TPM) experience and a practical application of PM/AM would be a strong asset
- Experience in dealing with food-related regulations and legal structures and technological complexity preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, being a trustworthy partner and team-player
- 5 weeks holidays
- Contribution to pension fund (up to 3%)
- Annual performance bonus
- Sick days
- Meal contribution
- Flexible working hours
ContactMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.