CHANGE MANAGEMENT AND TRAINING SPECIALIST - STRATEGIC PROJEC
Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Change Management and Training Specialist – Strategic Projects propose, develop and implement (or coordinate implementation of) change management, communication and training activities to support and facilitate the smooth deployment of Strategic Projects within European region and strengthen employees' engagement to these projects. The Change Management and Training Specialist – Strategic Projects reports to the Director Strategy Programs, Europe.
Change Management & Training Analysis, Strategy & Planning
- Conducts central stakeholders analysis and scope assessment
- Partners with senior management (from the project or business) to design initiatives’ Change & Training Strategy
- Defines "taking the pulse" approach along with team, PMO, Testing, and business (if applicable)
Change Management & Training Implementation
- Guides and coaches Functional and Area Teams on Change & Training activities
- Develops Change Management & Training capability in project teams as needed
- Leads Central Training Specialists (if applicable)
- Manages the creation of the central cross-functional Training curricula & Training Needs Analysis
- Monitors progress on Central materials development
- Designs & delivers training workshops such as Train the Trainers
Engagement & Comms
- Partners with HR and CGA on related Comms and Engagement activities
- University degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Communications or Psychology is preferred
- At least 3 years of proven experience in Change Management and Training strategy planning
- Hands on experience in programs implementation or project management
- Good understanding of overall business cross-functional (functions, high level processes)
- Well-motivated self-starter with ability to operate independently
- Excellent communication skills with ability to cooperate with internal/external stakeholders
- Highly developed organizational agility and understanding of business needs
- Willingness to work in international structures within virtual team
- English fluency is a must
- 5 weeks holidays
- Contribution to pension fund
- Life insurance
- Sick days
- Meal vouchers and other benefits (sport, culture, health etc.)
ContactMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.