MANAGER DIGITALIZATION & AUTOMATION CAPABILITY
Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
The Manager Digitalization & Automation Capability drives the people capability agenda, change & communications for MEU Engineering working closely with the BU Category Engineering leads, Enterprise Engineering Capability Lead, various Subject Matter Experts as well as external networks and organisations.The position is accountable for identifying, building and embedding key Engineering capabilities (skills, behaviors and process knowledge) to deliver sustainable Engineering and M&R Automation Mastery. This will enable Mondelez MEU Engineering and the Plants to become a leading edge reference in plant digitalization & automation within the FMCG industry. As such, the position holder owns the regional Automation Capability Roadmap together with the communication and training plan for the MEU Engineeering community, SSAL and the associated plant functions, like M&R automation. Overall driving the capability level of the technical community owning the digitalization & automation within the plant environment. This new technology needs a new mindset of 'digital first', which only rudimentary existing today.
- Identify, develop and embed key Digitalization & Automation capabilities (skills, behaviours and process knowledge) enabling Mondelez to be on the top of the FMCG industry. As the world of technology evolves, identify new capabilities needed to ensure skills continue to develop
- Design and embed all functional capability programs and coordinate implementation in the function in collaboration with ISC, HR, ENG leadership. The focus will be on plant Section and M&R leads, Engineers, SSAL and IBS plant leads
- Lead all change and communication related to the Digitalization and Automation to drive the digital workspce acceptance, with particular focus on manufacturing and engineering
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Capability manager for Engineering, the Enterprise ISC COE for IL6S in order to align the digital capability requirement with models like the Factory of the Future (FoF) and the i-factory Engineering model
- Drive assessment and build action plans together with plants and Engineering teams to build a pipeline of talents/apprentices/ technicians with data analytics, automation, mechatronics skills
- Enable and fuel learning with other industries and external companies specialized on digitalization by identifying appropriate trainings, events, supplier and university collaboration
- The role will work closely with all others ISC and functional deans to continuously provide the organization with new capabilities and resources
- University degree or similar
- Minimum 7-year deep and broad business experience, ideally across categories and countrie
- Outstanding learning design experience - ideally a minimum of 2-year experience working with learning and capability development, including experience of leading change and communication
- Fluent English language skills
- Strong decision making skills and business acumen in order to deal with ambiguity
- Strong continuous improvement mindset with analytical skills and proactive attitude in order to constantly challenge status quo
- Demonstrated exceptional business partner relationships and influencing skills, including conflict management, idea leadership skills and innovation management
- Experience of influencing remote teams and various partners on different levels within and outside of the organization, driving both engagement and acceptance level for the new age of digitalization & automation
Possible work locations:
- Loerrach, DE (preferred location)
- Opava, CZ
- Skarbimierz, PL
- Płońsk, PL
- Capriata D’Orba, IT
ContactMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.