Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
As part of Manufacturing, you’ll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you’ll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
- Prepare and update the daily production schedule for a set of production lines
- Schedule production lines in line with the business requirement, providing stability to the production environment
- Ensure that production of finish goods is planned in accordance with demand, plant constraints and inventory targets
- Communicate the Logistics process and related issues with internal and external partners such as Production department and Supply HUB
- Control and report plant inventory KPIs
- Actively support the implementation of IL6S for the plant
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in supply chain, quality, production or similar role
- Fluent English language
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish good working relationships
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize tasks and resist the stress
We treat as asset:
- University Degree in Economics/Technology/Management or related field of study
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of Czech or Slovak language
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
- 5 weeks holidays
- Contribution to pension fund (up to 3% of salary)
- Life insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- Sick days
- Meal contribution
- other benefits (sport, culture, health etc.)
ContactMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.