New Product Development Projects Senior Specialist
Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Your role will be to manage all inter-company product related projects on factory level, including i.a. new product development, roll outs, recipe and packaging changes from factory perspective. You will coordinate changes and interface through project management and communication with Business Unit partners and other internal Operations departments, in line with Lean Six Sigma environment. You will be working across matrix organization, cooperating with local stakeholders as well as project teams across countries and global community. This role will therefore have significant complexity & cultural diversity to manage.
- Coordinate product platform of Oreo, belVita and Chocowafers in terms of product extensions, roll outs, recipe/packaging changes and new product developments on a plant level
- Take full responsibility for business development project management at plant level, including investment projects
- Support implementation of new procedures, products and technologies - establishing optimal (quality/cost/capacity) process parameters
- Assure financial, legal and quality management system requirements
- Maintain fluent planning, scheduling, tracking and executing of the project
- Coordinate development activities associated with testing and introduction of new products into production
- Co-operate with R&D, Quality, Engineering and Production Units in the implementation of Continuous Improvement, Product Safety, GMP and HACCP measures.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Hands-on project management experience (ideally in area of New Product * *Development, New Product Initiatives)
- Advanced English skills; Czech/Slovak language skills
- Ability to integrate Continuous Improvement phase requirements into projects
- Ability to manage ambiguity, interpret large amounts of information and draw conclusions that support the project scope
- University degree (preferred in Engineering, Economics or Logistics).
- 5 weeks holidays
- Contribution to pension fund (up to 3% of salary)
- Life insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- Sick days
- Meal contribution
- other benefits (sport, culture, health etc.)
ContactMondelez Czech Republic s.r.o.